- Fashion jewellery by its very nature is fragile but when treated with respect and cared for properly it will stay perfect for years to come. All TSF by Naomi Clarke accessories come in a stunning TSF box gift, it is recommended you keep your TSF piece in this box for safe keeping and to avoid it getting dangled or damaged by other jewellery or accessories.
- Your jewellery should always be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off, to ensure it does not get damaged.
- Make up, perfume and hairspray all contain chemicals which can damage and dull jewellery so be extra cautious not to allow your jewellery to come in contact with any of these. Be aware oils such as body oils can also tarnish or dull your jewellery.
- Do not wear your jewellery while swimming or using spa facilities such as sauna, steam room or jacuzzi. Chlorine can cause tarnishing to jewellery.
- Be gentle when putting on and off your jewellery and be careful not to catch it in anything, it is advisable not to wear your jewellery while doing household tasks for fear of getting the item caught or damaged. Tugging or rough pulling of jewellery may cause it to break.
- You should remove your rings when washing your hands or using hand cream.
We are not responsible for jewellery that gets damaged or broken due to any of the above mentioned points.